- Two Nights Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Guided Day Trip of Dingle Peninsula (for two persons)
- Spacious Guestrooms, Crisp Bathrobes, Fluffy Slippers
- In-room Nespresso and Tea Making facilities
- Complimentary Internet Access
- Complimentary Leisure Centre, Indoor Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Tennis Court
- Complimentary Off Street Parking
Enjoy two nights accommodation with full Irish breakfast each morning and a guided full day exploration of the stunning Dingle Peninsula situated on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Discover the peninsula’s northern coast and Brandon Bay before heading over the dramatic Conor Pass. Enjoy the colourful fishing town of Dingle before embarking on Ireland’s most spectacular drive long the westerly tip of Slea Head.
There are opportunities to meet with some renowned artists, visit Dingle’s great Archaeological sites, savour lunch overlooking the Blasket Islands before enjoying 'craic agus ceol' in a famous Dingle pub.